Company incorporation


We may provide the following services to our clients:

Assistance in setting up of Hong Kong companies and offshore companies such as the British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Samoa, etc.

Offshore companies may be used for various purposes such as wealth protection, privacy, etc. Persons wishing to utilize these benefits need to ensure that they comply with applicable onshore laws and should obtain professional advice if necessary.

Assistance in setting up of representative offices and Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises ("WFOE") in China

With an extensive network of China contacts, we may assist clients to set up representative offices and WFOE in China. A representative office is not a separate legal entity. They are not allowed to carry out direct profits business activities. However, they are allowed and encouraged to conduct such indirect operational activities as liaison for business purposes, introduction of products, market research and technology exchange among others. WFOE is a separate legal entity and is allowed to carry out business activities in China. However, not all industries are qualified for setting up a WFOE in China.

Assistance in setting up a branch or a representative office of a foreign company in Hong Kong

A foreign company may establish a branch office in Hong Kong by registering the foreign company as an oversea company in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance. Furthermore, a foreign company may set up a representative office in Hong Kong. We may assist our clients on these matters.

Acting as the company secretary as required by the Companies Ordinance

According to the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, every limited company must have a company secretary and report changes of details of the company to the government authorities within a time limit.

Provision of registered office/correspondence address facility

Every Hong Kong limited company must have a Hong Kong registered office address according to the Companies Ordinance. Clients, especially overseas clients, may register our office address as the company's registered office. We will forward the correspondence to the designated address periodically.

Assistance in company's dissolution

Companies can be dissolved by way of winding up or applying for de-registration. We would review the client's records and advise clients the best way to dissolve the companies.